Services in Bioanalytics
GLP and GCP bioanalytical services, as well as non-GLP quick discovery phase bioanalysis, are available through state-of-the-art facilities.
Sanray has more than 20 years of expertise conducting regulated bioanalytical studies for pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, vaccines, and biosimilars development. For both small molecule medications and biologics, expert bioanalysis support is available.
Proprietary method creation, validation, method transfer, high throughput sample analysis, and pharmacokinetic and toxicokinetic support, as well as an automated data capture and reporting system, are all capabilities. Collection and shipping of samples from clinical study sites are handled by clinical sample management services.
Recognizing the importance of bioanalysis in drug development, our goal is to constantly produce accurate and reliable data that has undergone thorough scientific and regulatory evaluation, assuring the success of your preclinical and clinical programmes.
Services in Bioanalytics for Preclinical and Clinical Research:
- Development of a Method
- Validation of the Method
- Studies on Lead Optimization
- Analyses of Pharmacokinetics (PK)
- Bioavailability Research
- Bioequivalence Research
- Analysis of Dose Formulation
- GCP Bioanalytical Services is a company that provides bioanalytical services in accordance
- Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry, Inductively Coupled Plasma-Mass Spectrometry, Capillary Electrophoresis, and Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy are samples of bioanalytical technologies.
- PEGylated and other polymer-linked drug assays undergo bioanalysis.
- ICP-MS Bioanalysis of Metals and Elements
Bioanalytical Services for Small Molecules:
- LC-MS/MS Quantitative Bioanalytical
- Bioanalysis of the Rapid Discovery Phase
- Biochemistry of Tissues
Bioanalytical Services for Large Molecules:
Sanray is a global leader in immunochemistry and biomarker services for bioanalytical studies that assist the preclinical and clinical development of protein-based therapies and other biologic therapies.
- Services in Immunochemistry
- Immunoassays with Quantitative Results
- Assays of Immunogenicity
- Assays for Biomarkers
- Neutralization Assays Using Cells
- Assays for Ligand Binding