We support the aircraft sector and its supply chain with a wide range of services.
In the aircraft sector, safety and dependability are critical. Failure has the potential to be disastrous. Aerospace manufacturers, distributors, service providers, and the supply chain all face strict performance, quality, and reliability regulations.
Sanray offers a wide range of aerospace services, and we can help with every area of manufacturing and performance, from R&D to quality control to material and failure analysis.
Auditing, inspection, scientific and regulatory consultation, testing, quality, and assurance are some of the services we provide. Components, jet fuel, goods, and systems are inspected and tested in line with certified procedures and stringent testing methods. Electrical, chemical, mechanical, and non-destructive testing, as well as metals, polymers, plastics, and composites testing, are all available.
In agreement with the Civil Aviation Department, Sanray is authorized to undertake testing. Our accreditations give you the assurance and peace of mind that your business is running securely and in compliance with regulations.
- Safety Solutions for Aviation Maintenance and Monitoring
- Stress Testing at a Rapid Pace (AST)
- Engineering and Manufacturing Component Failure Analysis
- Emissions testing, engine development, and research
- Services in Metallurgy
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) is a type of non-destruct
- Mechanical Evaluation
- Metrology in three dimensions
Chemical and Material Testing
- Testing of Polymers and Plastics in Aerospace
- Testing of Composites in Aerospace
- Fluid Condition Monitoring with AeroCHECK
- Aerospace Chemicals Testing
- Environment and Health
- Testing of Jet Fuel
- Composites Evaluation
- Testing of Petroleum and Refined Products
- Services for RoHS Testing