Textile and Apparel Auditing Services
Our textile, clothing, and footwear auditing services range from individual transaction verification to entire process inspection, development, safety, and compliance inspections, depending on the needs of our clients.
Sanray’s professional auditors inspect the factory’s quality facilities, techniques, and systems, offering an unbiased review of the factory’s quality processes as well as an unbiased view of the facility’s precision in manufacturing consistent quality textile, apparel, and footwear.
Improve Supply Chain Visibility and Risk Management
- Information about suppliers is gathered and cleansed.
- Business profiles must be completed.
- Analysis and reporting based on risk
- Services for verification
Suppliers of Sustainable Textiles Face a New Operating Environment
- Fabric quality is the foundation of garment quality, and the deeper down the supply chain you start, the better.
- Fabric quality, environmental difficulties, and social features are all under control.
- There are four distinct modules available:
- Environmental (TGI)
Greening the Value Chain in a Sustainable Way-Environmental
- Allows the makers to finish the trilogy: Green Thinking, Green Acting, and Green Being
- Allows factories to demonstrate environmental performance while still increasing profits.
Produce with Self-Assuredness
- Improves controls and processes in factories for managing product quality and safety.
- Product-specific modules for softlines, toys, footwear, furniture, and hardlines complement ISO principles.
Improved performance is one of the outcomes that has been measured.
- Benchmarks against industry, country, and worldwide averages to assess factory working conditions and put working hours into context.
- Allows you to exhibit your abilities on a real-world problem. – Happy People = Good Workplaces
- Teach innovative techniques to analysing, measuring, and communicating workplace performance so that good progress can be measured and areas for continual development may be identified.
- Compares your performance against global, country, and industry benchmarks.